…like I said in my latest post, I just got my faith back this year, but I still want to change a lot in practicing it.
I have to say: I am a very head-centered believer. I LOVE to read books about Theology, I love to think about philosophical problems, I love to learn about Church History and stuff like that…
But sometimes I feel like my faith gets stuck on this rational kind of level and doesn`t reach my heart. But this is superimportant. So – I have to work on that. Like Ratzinger said: “You can search for God with your mind, but you will find him with your heart.”
My goals are:
- Praying the Rosary every day.
- Going to Mass every Sunday. (Yes, I didn`t do it always, sometimes I just watched it on TV because I felt to depressed to go…)
- Praying every morning and every evening.
- Praying before every meal.
- Going to confession more often.
- Stop using bad words.
- Stop to gossip.
- Accepting my body and eating in a healthy kind of way.
I have some more goals, like getting my BA (I started studying German after Theology), but I focused on the religious-based or at least related ones in this Blog. 🙂
So, this was some more personal stuff. I HAVE get the theological themes started right now. 😉
But – Sometimes it does help people with their own faith to know what other people are doing or going through. So – I think it might be okay. 🙂